740 Park Place, Niagara Falls NY
Project Date: 2004
The Marshall House was built in 1913 in the Prairie and Arts and Crafts style, characterized by its deep over-hanging eves, broad porches, and half-timber detailing. Although the building was altered over the years it retained much of its original historic character. The home is located in the Park Place Historic District and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places by Preservation Studios. Tom and Louise Yots restored the historic home and operated it as a bed and breakfast for seventeen years.